Garage Door Hinges
Garage Door Hinge Replacement in Myrtle Beach, SC
Garage door hinges are small components that help sectional garage doors move along the track. They play an important role in keeping the door secure, balanced, and functioning smoothly.
Hinges are designed to withstand the weight and movement of your garage door, but they’re still susceptible to regular wear and tear like all components.
At Precision, we install high-quality hinges to keep your door working smoothly and safely.
What Happens When Garage Door Hinges Break?
Broken or loose hinges can cause various problems that affect the door’s stability and safety. A few signs it’s time to replace your hinges include:
- Hearing loud noises – especially grinding or scraping noises when you open or close your garage door
- A sagging or misaligned door
- Difficulty opening or closing
- Visible wear on the hinges – be sure they aren’t loose or wobbly
- Signs of rust or corrosion
- A recently impacted door – Accidents (including vehicle impact, high wind speeds, etc.) can cause unseen damage. It’s best to have your door inspected right away if your door has been hit.
Since garage doors rely on many small components working together, It’s important to address any hinge issues promptly to prevent further damage and ensure your garage door’s safe and proper functioning.
Professional Garage Door Hinge Installation
At Precision, we use only the highest-quality parts to replace your garage door components. When you make an appointment with us, our skilled technicians arrive at your location in trucks stocked with everything necessary to complete the job in a single visit.
Our hinges use heavy-duty steel, which means no cracking or breaking.
Other companies use lightweight steel causing them to be flimsy and break or snap more easily.
Let's get started!
Myrtle Beach’s Trusted Garage Door Pros
Precision technicians use only the highest-quality parts to repair your garage door. This increases the durability and life span of your entire door, which saves you time and money on costly repairs in the long run.